The ultimate in daily, monthly and annual planning and daily to do list management for work and/or personal life!
Designed for women in business, The Ultimate Diary Planner combines daily task management with notebook and goal planning to provide just what it says on the tin: the ultimate desk buddy to keep you organised and help you achieve great things this year! Read on if you ready to get more organised and create an amazing year…
- TESTED IN REAL LIFE – this planner is chock-full of useful tools. Designed for personal use by a self-confessed stationery addict and plan-a-holic and then tweaked each year from feedback given by the growing Ladies That Plan Clan.
- LOVE LISTS? – (who doesn’t!?) Get those important to-dos down, plan your whole week (week per spread), map your plans on the year at a glance spreads, track your statistics, work through your bucket list and so much more.
- START MAKING PROGRESS – set your goals and then break them into the day by day chunks that are going to get you over the line. Simply drop the worry and embrace the plan.
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN LEVEL – this planner works with you, whether you like to unleash your inner ocd and schedule every second, or prefer to paint big strokes of time with purpose. If you’re looking to inject some positivity into your life you’re also going to love the daily gratitudes and positive quotes throughout!
Do You Never Have Enough Time?
Or are you simply not managing it properly?
The Ultimate Diary Planner gives you the power to map out your personal, professional and leisure time.
The big why behind the idea
I simply love getting lots done, but I could never find a planner that helped me make the best of my time and to do list – so I created one!
The Ultimate Diary planner gives you full visibility across every day, month and year allowing you to set realistic long-term goals and then map out the little steps that are going to get you there with the daily planner.
Keep track of all your activities and make space in your life for all the nitty gritty items – from sales calls and networking through to scheduling in some essential ‘me time’ to recharge your batteries.
Combining stylish design and well thought out practicality it’s the perfect accompaniment if you love stationery.
- Where I am now – acknowledging now so you can plan for the future
- I deserve it – planning ‘me time’
- My rules – setting boundaries for the year ahead
- How I feel – dig deeper into how you feel right now
- Memorable moments – remember the good times
- Super statistics tracker – track your progress across the year
- Scheduling tracker – log your habits and actions
- To do – set some goals
- Your big year goal – lets get clear on what you want
- Vision board – focusing on what matters
- Monthly goals and results – focus and make things happen
- Week planner – map out your perfect week
- Year at a glance (12 months) – plan your year month by month
- Year at a glance (52 weeks) – plan your year week by week
- Year at a glance (365 days) – plan your year day by day
- Month spreads – review the last month and plan for the next
- Week spreads – get nitty gritty with your day today planning with to do lits, mini day planner, notes and more
- Important dates and people – keep the important info close at hand for when you need it
- Slightly frosted polypropylene protective covers front and back
- Cover printed full colour on 350g gloss card
- Inside pages printed full colour on 100g uncoated paper
- Plastic pocket inside back cover
- Moveable polypropylene bookmark
- Plastic coil binding
- Dated 2021 – runs from Mid-December 2020 to end of December 2021.
The planners are printed mid-September and first dispatches begin in October. From the October stock delivery onwards, we aim to get planners posted out within 24-48 hours of order. If you have any queries about timescale or would like to order a special delivery option please email firstname.lastname@example.org